Thursday 1 September 2011

Portrait Shoot

These photo's were actually taken a while back by myself, and i have just tweaked them a little on photoshop. They were taken as part of a school project during my GCSE studies, and modelling is my beautiful best friend, Finlay. I love these photo's because they are completely focused on the model, no background distractions to draw the eye away, which makes them almost intimate and accentuates the model and her features. 


The above shot it my particular favourite out of this shoot. I love the focus on her face, and the natural look there. There isn't any intense pose, it just strikes a viewer as the natural beauty of the model. The eyes are highlighted by the reflecting light that shines in them, this also draws the eye to make contact with the face in this image. 



Below are some colour shots. A couple of them are the same as the black and white shots, i just couldn't decide which ones to upload, so i uploaded both!




No comments:

Post a Comment