Thursday 1 September 2011

Photo shoot from Wed 31st August 2011

Yesterday i tried what i have heard of many people doing... I did a photo shoot where i worked on the camera, and in front of the camera. Yes, it proved a little tricky, the setting on my camera only seems to allow me about 10 seconds on timer before it takes the picture. So after sorting through my shots, and deleting those where i was running frantically to pose, i managed to find and edit some photo's i thought were worth keeping. And here they are.










I was going for the whole, garden party mixed with vintage look, including the fans and the parasol.

1 comment:

  1. Very Nice! You really connected with your model. I think my favorites are the second one down. I don't know what it is..but, I love her pose! The last one is also very nice it has a very calm feel to it.

    ReplyDelete